Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Floral

Hello everyone,

I'm still on a Fall inspiration kick.  I've also been going through my supply stash, finding inspirational embellishments.


The card base is Oyster Canson Papercraft card stock.  The flowers are Pressed Flower Stickers affixed to Stampin' Up Very Vanilla layered on Worldwin Mettalics and textured Stampin' Up Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I picked up these pressed flowers from Multicrafts eons ago.  I didn't have any definitive plans for them at the time but just really like them.  It was time to use them and they are perfect for this card.  It was a challenge to fit in the sentiment and I'm not certain about it's placement but it still makes for a lovely card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment