Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Leafs

Hello everyone,

I like hockey.  I don't live for it, but I enjoy catching a game every now and again.  Ironically, as the NHL lockout ends, a colleague asked me to make a good bye card for a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.


The background paper is Recollections that is dry embossed with QuicKutz Leaves embossing folder, stamped with an Inkadinkado leaf stamp in Stampin' Up Pacific Point ink and layered on Whisper White and more Recollections.  The horizontal strip is Whisper White also stamped with an Inkadinkado leaf stamp in Pacific Point ink.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on more Recollections.  The embellishments are Pebbles Candy Dots.

I loved making this card.  Whatever you may feel about the Toronto Maple Leafs, their colours make for great cards.  I think this turned out wonderfully and I'm pretty sure my colleague will be very pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment