Thursday, January 31, 2013

Positively Paisley

Hello everyone,

Another super feminine scrap card today.


The printed paper is from Anna Griffin layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and layered on Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I would like to ask 'What was I thinking...' when I bought this paper but I know full well it was the paisleys.  This has to be some of the gaudiest I've ever come across.  Those paisleys just suckered me right in.  I kept everything about this card very simple as anything over the top would just compete, probably very badly, with the graphic.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment