Friday, February 1, 2013

Simple Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's scrap card is one of my favourites in this latest batch of cards.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Eva layered on Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette and Bravo Burgundy.  The image is Impression Obsession Large Flourishes stamped in Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes also stamped in Bravo Burgundy.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Pearl Opaques and Queen & Co Pearls.

I love this card.  These paisleys are just lovely, sedate and sweet.  Burgundy and pink are such a wonderful colour combination.  If I'm not mistaken, I've done cards similar to this in the past.  I find this layout, with paper covering some of the image, very appealing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment