Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fancy Floral X

Hello everyone,

Today's card number ten used a number of different scraps from the earlier cards in this series.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy and Blush Blossom.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Ruby Red on Whisper White and layered on Blush Blossom.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Silver Mixed Flower Rhinestones further embellished with Sequins Stickles.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This card took forever to come together.  It wasn't the layout that caused me problems but the placement of those flower embellishments.  I just couldn't get them spaced evenly.  I actually had to add the navy underlayer because I tore the red layer as I was working it out.  It is so frustrating when this happens.  The card turned out OK but it's not my favourite.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. It all looks planned to me! :0) I actually like the extra layer especially the scalloped edge. Using the navy gives the printed paper a totally different look from when you use the pool party. Another great card!

    ReplyDelete