Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fancy Floral III

Hello everyone,

Today is card three in the latest one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Taken With Teal.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Ruby Red on Whisper White and layered on more Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Crafts Pearls.

This is one of my most favourite 'Thank You' stamps.  It is a great size and comes out fantastically in any colour I've used.  I also think I'm in love with these awesome pearls that I picked up at the Dollar Store.  I found them in a number of different colours and they are all great.  The trick with Dollar Store items is that you've got to get them when you see them because they don't stick around for long and there is no guarantee you'll find them again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love the taken with teal o this card. It really makes it POP! I like the stamp too. It looks like it has lots of possibilities. Loving your cards(yesterday's may not of been your favorite but I did like it and the layout was VERY NICE!).

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete