Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thank You Train

Hello everyone,

A girlfriend asked me to make a few thank you cards for some of the folks who help her son.  These next three cards were a ton of fun to craft.


The printed paper is DCWV Nanna's Kids layered on Stampin' Up Kraft, Certainly Celery and Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Stampendous Friendly Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are brads of unknown origin.

Who would have thought that you could combine these colours and come up with a card that actually works.  I love this little train paper.  I ended up using nine different brads because I didn't have enough of a single colour to make this pattern.  I'm kind of glad because it is so much more fun with all these different colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love the grid made with brads. It is so funky and fun. Great card!

    ReplyDelete