Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fancy Floral

Hello everyone,

Our annual fundraising crop is just around the corner and once again I get the pleasure of teaching a beginner cardmarking class.  I've decided to show them how to craft a one sheet wonder and I'll be posting my sample cards over the next number of days.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Blush Blossom.  The sentiment is Stampendous Graceful Birthday stamped in Ruby Red on Whisper White and Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Boy Assortment Mini Pearls and Kaisercraft Basic White Pearls.

The reason I picked this paper is because it incorporates a lot of different colours making coordination much less of a challenge.  I also really liked the small scale of the print which is perfect for cards.  There are some pretty bright and colourful cards coming.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!! I absolutely love the colors. I'm looking forward to seeing what cards you make with your one sheet wonder.

    Take care and Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your cards mainly for the colours you use, I’m not usually good at that dispite the fact that I have been stamping for a good 20 years. I don’t like to blame Covid for things .But with other things going on in my life it has effected my mind for my stamping , my inspiration and making them. I have some good ideas and get the card but then I sit down and it all goes away. But I’m hoping this lovely colourful card will help me get started again. Thanks .

    ReplyDelete