Friday, February 22, 2013

Fancy Floral XIII

Hello everyone,

Today's post is unlucky number thirteen though I hope the recipient is very lucky.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red.  The vertical strips are Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red and Blush Blossom.  The sentiment is DeNami Designs Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Shapes.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is not a bad card but its not the best I've ever crafted.  It was getting late and I should have left well enough alone and stopped while I was ahead.  I think the stripes are not bad but could have been better if I had used a border punch instead.  While the Sakura glitter does add depth to the card, it's just not enough.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love the vertical saying the stripes. With the flower shapes vertically also ties the whole card together. Love the look of this card! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete