Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fancy Floral VIII

Hello everyone,

I'm posting a super simple card number eight today.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pool Party and Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Happy Birthday stamped in Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Silver Self-Adhesive Rhinestones further embellished with Turquoise Stickles.

Isn't this simple little card wonderful.  It's amazing what can be done with a couple of little pieces of paper.  I decided not to be afraid of the white space on this card.  The printed paper is actually busy enough to live well with the white space.  I really love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Gisele, this has been such a great series of cards! I liked how well balanced this card looks and I think your right about the white space. With the pretty pattern of paper it works well and of course your sentiment is stamped perfectly in the center of the white space. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete