Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello Puppy

Hello everyone,

We've got a new addition to the dog park gang.  He is so darn cute!


The printed paper is DCWV Pets Stack layered on Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise.  The photo is layered on more Tempting Turquoise.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Jim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Jolees Gold and Bronze Studs.

I just love this card!  Ranger is cute as the dickens.  I couldn't resist making this card and the 'hello' sentiment seemed so fitting for this new puppy.  I did cards for many of the daily dog walkers but I didn't get photos of all the dogs so it's something I have to work on because these cards are just so darn fun to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment