Friday, April 26, 2013

Dots And Dashes Day

Hello everyone,

This was a really fun card to craft though the results are not what I had hoped.


The printed paper is BoBunny Hip Hip Hooray Primary Stripe layered on Generations Pretty Simple Stackers and Recollections.  The image is TPC Studio Blips & Beeps Studded Robots affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Collectible Remarkable "Handsome" Enamel Dots.

I'm not as fussy on this particular sticker.  It is super cute but you can see the clear lines of adhesive between the metal pieces.  If I had attached it to a darker background, those lines would stick out like a sore thumb.  This is one of the most difficult stamps I've used in a long time.  It took me at least a dozen tries to get it so it was smooshed or crooked.  I see why I don't use it all that often.  This is still a really cute card but I wouldn't give this to a really young boy, just in case the little bits are dislodged.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment