Monday, September 16, 2013

Layers of Leopard

Hello everyone,

This is just a really fun card crafted for the gift I'm making for a friend.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Little Black Dress layered on Worldwin Bronze Metallic and Vanilla Shimmer.  The sentiment is Denami stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, layered on more Bronze Metallic and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishment are Queen & Co Goosebumps.

I always knew I'd make a great card with this paper.  It is so not my usual but I know it is perfect for my friend.  I love how this ribbon, from the dollar store, works perfectly with this paper.  It's not what I had in mind when I got underway but it could be better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. I have some very similar paper and was never sure what to do with it since it is so busy. You really made this work though! Thanks for sharing as always!!!

    ReplyDelete