Monday, September 30, 2013

Platinum Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague whose in-laws were celebrating a 70th wedding anniversary.  How incredible a milestone!  I don't suppose I'll make too many platinum anniversary cards.

 
The printed paper is The Paper Company layered on Worldwin Silver Ore.  The image is Rubber Cafe Swirled Bells and the sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything, both of which were stamped in StazOn Platinum on Stampin' Up and layered on more Silver Ore.  The vertical elements are Offray Ribbon and another piece of Silver Ore punched with an EK Success punch (I don't remember which one).  The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls.
 
I just loved crafting this cards.  There are always so many possibilities to really make these cards spectacular.  I, of course, love this paisley paper and this is one of my all time favourite wedding/anniversary sentiments. 
 
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
 
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment