Friday, September 13, 2013

Pleasing Polka Dots

Hello everyone,

While my husband and I were out of my town, my daughter stayed with a friend's family.  This series of cards is part of the 'thank you' gift I crafted for them.


The printed paper is DCWV All Dressed Up layered on a pink of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Calligraphy Celebration stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Very Vanilla and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl.  It is layered on Recollections Silver and more pink of unknown origin.  The brad is from Multicrafts.

The friend to whom this series of cards is being gifts likes bright, shiny and colourful.  This is going to make for some really fun cards.  It is great to let go a bit and have the freedom to craft cards that are somewhat on the wild and fun side.  I really hope her taste in greeting cards runs along the same lines as what I see in her home and her fashion.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment