Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Stocking

Hello everyone,

I'm teaching a beginner's card class for a charity event tonight so the next few postings are cards I've designed for the class.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes layered on American Crafts Crimson and Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The stocking is a Martha Stewart Woodland Felt Icon die cut highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Holiday Greetings stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and layered on Wild Wasabi.

Would you believe I've enough envelopes in my leftover stash to accommodate all five sets of six cards in this series.  It boggles my mind how I ended up with so many leftover envelopes.  None of the cards for this class are all that complicated as I want to show how to craft beautiful cards, simply.  I also wanted to take the opportunity to use up some of the materials I had on hand.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment