Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Flower Folds

Hello everyone,

Today's card is just fun.  I found this sample on Pinterest and just had to give it a try.


The printed papers are Recollections Sugar Plums punch from a large tag punch.  The flower is layered on Worldwin Red textured with Sizzix small dots.  The sentiment is Penny Black Merry Xmas stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments is Martha Stewart Crafts Die Cuts.

I just love, love, love the flower.  Once I had the folds down, it really came together easily.  I'm not as thrilled with the background elements.  I think I could have worked out the placement of the sentiment better.  I really wish I had done a vertical card instead of a horizontal card.  I'll definitely do this flower again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment