Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shimmery Stocking

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a really wonderful Christmas day.  This is another card for a male colleague.


The image is Inkadinkado Filigree Holiday Patterns stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Confetti White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The background papers are Shimmery Red and Brushed Gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Confetti White.  The embellishments are BoBunny Gold jewels.

I've had this stocking lying on my desk for months and in addition to scraps and leftover envelops, I'm trying to use up all the Christmas bits and pieces so I can start fresh next season.  This is a lovely image as are all in this set. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment