Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diagonal Wishes

Hello everyone,

One of my girlfriends took part in the beginners group at the Crop last month.  She is not a papercrafter but had a great time putting together the cards that I had designed.  Like all participants, she won a prize pack.  As a surprise, I decided to craft her a number of cards with her goodies.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Spring Fling layered on Barely Banana.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Caligraphy Celebration stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink on Whisper White and layered on Sage Shadow.  The sentiment is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Dollarama Glittering Stickers.

I love these diagonal stripes.  They rather remind me of a man's shirt and I think that even with this little bit of bling (cuff links?) , this card could work for a man.  I crafted these cards on the spur of the moment and knew my friend wouldn't be happy if I went all out so I decided to use only leftover bits and pieces unless they came from her prize pack.  I'm so pleased with the results and so was she.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: