Thursday, March 27, 2014

Polka Dot Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's card is meant to be a Pinterest case.  It didn't quite work out how I intended.


The printed paper is Pink Paislee Bullseye layered on Stampin' Up Soft Sky.  The top layer, more Soft Sky, was textured with Craft Concepts Butterfly Kisses embossing folder.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Recollections.

I've seen a multitude of punched cards on Pinterest lately that I find very appealing.  Unfortunately this isn't exactly like the cards I was attempting to case.  I wanted to punch a vertical row but for the life of me, couldn't figure out how to get it to work.  I think I figured out where I went wrong and will give it another try. I think this is still a great card, these polka dots work really well with this butterfly punch, so there are no regrets!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: