Friday, May 2, 2014

Anniversary Sophistication

Hello everyone,

I'm adding today's anniversary card to my stash.


The printed paper is Recollections layered on Stampin' Up River Rock and Basic Grey.  The River Rock layer was stamped with Impression Obsession Clingables Medium Paisleys.  The Basic Grey layer was textured with Sizzix Elegant Lines embossing folder.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in Basic Grey on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Michaels Special Value.  The embellishments are Jolee's Boutique Swarovski Crystals.

I love this card.  I figure it would work really well for a husband to give his wife but not so frou frou that a wife couldn't give it to her husband.  Paisley works so well that way.  This card has a bit of everything I really love - blues, paisleys, texture, layers and glitter.  These background paisleys actually inspired three more cards that will be posted in the coming days so stay tuned.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment