Sunday, May 25, 2014

Baby Girl Critters

Hello everyone,

After finishing with my baby boy cards, its now time for the baby girl cards.


The printed paper is Echo Park Bundle Of Joy Its A Girl layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The horizontal strip is Recollections pink punched with Martha Stewart's Layered Arches border punch.  The images are Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped on Recollections white in Early Espresso and layered on more Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short and Sweet also stamped on Recollections white.  The ribbon is Michael's Sugar and Spice.

This card is just wonderfully sweet and girly.  I was inspired by Pinterest to punch the images off set within the circles and it worked even better than I thought.  I'll definitely do that again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment