Monday, June 9, 2014

Birthday Bears

Hello everyone,

My darling daughter recently celebrated her 17th birthday.  She has always had a thing for panda bears so I often come across panda stamps I just can't resist.


The printed paper is Graphic 45 Bird Song Collection "Enlightenment" layered on Recollections Vanilla and Bazzill purple.  The image is Stamp Oasis stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Vanilla and layered on more Bazzill.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Vanilla.  The embellishments are Gold Liquid Pearls.

These pandas are just too darn cute!  I picked up this oriental inspired paper last year because I just loved the striking colours and thought the design was wonderfully different.  My daughter thought I was nuts.  She loved the card so I think she finally understood the appeal of these paper lanterns.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment