Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas Advertising

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card couldn't be more vintage.


The printed paper is Farm House Paper Company Norland layered on Gina K Chocolate Brown.  The image is Inkadinkado Holiday Sentiments stamped in StazOn Timber Brown and Ranger Vintage Photo Distress ink on Recollections Vanilla, and layered on more Gina K Chocolate Brown.  The embellishments are We R Memory Keepers Peppermint Glitter brads.

The company which commissions my Christmas cards looks for very vintage styling so when I came across this Farm House paper, I knew it would be perfect.  I've not used these particular Inkadinkado Christmas stamps in a while but felt they worked perfectly with this paper.  I think this would also make a great masculine or co-worker card.  I can't wait to see what I come up with for my Tinseltown cards using this great paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment