Saturday, July 19, 2014

Post Card Christmas

Hello everyone,

At the end of last year, I went a little wild acquiring vintage Christmas paper.  Today's post is another great card crafted from my finds.


The printed paper is Echo Park Reflections Christmas.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Vanilla.  The embellishment is Dress It Up Mini Cookie Cutters.

This was what I'd intended when I first started out with this card but it turned out even better.  This is another really busy background paper that really doesn't need much by way of extras.  I did decide to add this tiny embellishment that I found on Saturday at Multicrafts.  I think it works perfectly on this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment