Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Arches, Colour, Lines and Shapes

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the last of the French cards in the series I've crafted for the charity card sale at work.  I think I may be finished with the sale cards but I just may craft a couple of one sheet wonders to add to our stock if I have some time.


The printed paper is TaDa Creative Studios Moscow layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and a textured atd card stock.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Whisper White and layered on more textured atd.  The card has been highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I think I've done pretty well with this French series.  I've only the one set of French sentiments and, with all the other sentiment sets in my stash, it was pretty challenging to keep going with all the cards on the list.  I'd intended this last card to be a neutral anniversary card but I think it really is too feminine.  I really love the arches, colours, lines and shapes (per the blog title) on this paper.  Every time I look at this card, I see something else that appeals.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

12 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not suppose I've truly read something like that before.
    So nice to find somebody with some genuine thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This
    site is something that's needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to increase my
    knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful
    & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really know what you are speaking
    about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my site =).
    We can have a hyperlink alternate contract among us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I do think your site could possibly be having browser compatibility problems.

    When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks
    fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
    I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Other than that, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take most up-to-date
    updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there to every single one, it's really a pleasant for
    me to pay a quick visit this site, it consists of priceless Information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I take pleasure in, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be
    looking for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of
    this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea

    ReplyDelete