Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Arches, Colour, Lines and Shapes

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the last of the French cards in the series I've crafted for the charity card sale at work.  I think I may be finished with the sale cards but I just may craft a couple of one sheet wonders to add to our stock if I have some time.


The printed paper is TaDa Creative Studios Moscow layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and a textured atd card stock.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Whisper White and layered on more textured atd.  The card has been highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I think I've done pretty well with this French series.  I've only the one set of French sentiments and, with all the other sentiment sets in my stash, it was pretty challenging to keep going with all the cards on the list.  I'd intended this last card to be a neutral anniversary card but I think it really is too feminine.  I really love the arches, colours, lines and shapes (per the blog title) on this paper.  Every time I look at this card, I see something else that appeals.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment