Sunday, September 7, 2014

Silver Snow

Hello everyone,

I couldn't believe I found this big piece of scrap in the Kaisercraft envelope.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Just Believe.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noël stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Recollections Silver.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Round Silver Studs.

I was playing with a ton of elements when I was doing the dry run for a layout and was having a terrible time finding bits and pieces that appealed.  When I finally stopped messing around and just looked down, I realized that all that was needed was this one piece of paper and a few pieces of silver bling.  This, to me, is a perfect card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment