Monday, September 1, 2014

Blue Heureuse Retraite

Hello everyone,

Today's charity sale card is a French retirement card.


The printed and solid papers are Generations Pretty Simple Primary Color Collection.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks and Offray.  The printed paper is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

Like all the earlier cards in this series, it's a pretty simple and straightforward card.  I figured it would work well for either a female or male retirement.  It strikes me as rather impersonal for a retirement as I usually like to creative something more custom but I think this would do as a last minute, in a pinch card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment