Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cute Congratulations

Hello everyone,

After all the neutrals of the last few cards, I was looking to craft something pretty!


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Cutie Pie.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Rose Red on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Dollarama Glittering Stickers, Queen and Company Snowflake Rhinestones and Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

This card couldn't have been any easier.  I found a scrap large enough for the background layer, added the sentiment and some sparkle and it was done!  I probably could have added a solid layer beneath the printed paper but the white on white works.  I love how the sentiment really pops in the Rose Red.  I could have used blue, yellow or green but it wouldn't have had near the same impact.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment