Monday, September 15, 2014

Fabulous Fête

Hello everyone,

I've another rather sophisticated French charity sale card today.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Mocha Morning.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This is another beautiful card!  Unlike yesterday's card, I often combine brown and vanilla.  It's a natural combination to me.  I was so pleased with yesterday's anniversary card I decided to see what else I had for scraps in this pack of designer series paper.  Goodness knows I have so much printed paper it seems like I'll never use it all.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Sophisticated is indeed the best word for this card! Fabulous is a close second!

    ReplyDelete