Monday, September 22, 2014

Mars, Mars, Mars

Hello everyone,

When I look at today's masculine get well card next to yesterday's feminine card, they couldn't be more different.  Men really are from Mars!


The printed papers are Stampin' Up To The Nines layered on Sage Shadow.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I don't want to call this card ugly because it's not.  It's just really, really masculine and since I'm a girl, it's overall appeal is limited.  I did use the Sage Shadow layers to try to brighten it up a bit, but it's only a bit. I crafted this series of cards over the summer and left them in a pile for later blogging.  When I reached this card, my first though was, 'what was I thinking when I bought this paper'!  It has other sheets with some beautiful paisley.  That's what I was thinking!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment