Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Marvelous Merci

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card uses yet more scrap pieces of printed paper.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Urban Oasis.  The image is Woodware Nature Silhouettes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Urban Oasis.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1.  The ribbon is Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim.

As I was working on this latest series, I decided to craft feminine, masculine and neutral cards using a variety of scraps and the one set of French sentiments I have.  This particular card was originally meant to be a masculine thank you card but once I added the ribbon, it seemed more feminine to me.  I did however realize that it would work well as a feminine card given my a male.  It's a great colleague to colleague card that really is quite neutral.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment