Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Nicely Neutral

Hello everyone,

Today's card takes advantage of the beautiful paisley I wrote about yesterday.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up To The Nines.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on more To The Nines and Recollections Vanilla.

This is why I bought this paper!  I love the neutral and I think this makes a perfect sympathy card!  I added no flash, it is a sympathy card, and it doesn't need it as the layers of pattern add enough interest.  I first stamped the sentiment in Always Artichoke ink but it just wasn't strong enough a contrast against the Always Artichoke paisley.  The black ink was so much better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment