Thursday, September 4, 2014

Silver & Gold

Hello everyone,

In my entire stash of Christmas paper, I think my favourites are the Anna Griffin designs.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland layered on Canford Gold and Canford Silver.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording stamped in StazOn Gold Metallic on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative.

I love this wonderfully simple card.  I probably could have embossed the gold layer but there is something quite striking and luxurious about the patterned paper right next to this strip of gold.  These snowflakes were designed to be embellished and this extra bit of glitter adds that little bit more to make the perfect card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I haven't visited in so long! I love this card. You do patterned paper so well. I see why Anna Griffin are your favorite Christmas papers. They are so elegant and fit the holiday so well.

    ReplyDelete