Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sparkling Get Well

Hello everyone,

Today's charity sale card is a sweet, feminine get well card.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Cutie Pie layered on Stampin' Up So Saffron and Rose Red.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Rose Red on Whisper White and layered on more Rose Red.  The ribbon is White Rose.  The embellishment is American Crafts.  The card was highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

If I received this get well card, it would certainly pick up my spirits.  This Cutie Pie paper is so very, very cheerful!  Until I start going through my paper stash, I never quite realize exactly how much I've got and really, cards don't use any where near the amount of printed paper that scrapbooking does.  This paper lends itself beautifully to Stickles!  All those dots to highlight!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment