Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sweet As Candy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the French Christmas cards for the charity sale this Fall at work.


The printed papers are Recollections Sugar Plums and Bright Christmas.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noël stamped in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Chocolate Chip and Sugar Plums.  The sticker is K&Company Tim Coffey.  The Sugar Plums strip was highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

This is another card crafted entirely from scraps.  Would you believe, I've not really made much of a dent in my leftovers with this series.  It's too bad there are so many appealing Christmas papers out there because I really don't need to buy another sheet of paper for the rest of my crafting life.  I love this piece of Christmas candy paper as it makes for some pretty sweet cards (LOL)!  It is actually why I picked up these great K&Company gingerbread stickers.  I added the Stickles, which you don't see very well in the photo, to work with the wee bit of glitter in the sticker.  It really brings this simple card together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment