Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Valentine

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the Valentine I crafted for my wonderful husband.


The printed papers are BoBunny Crush layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Real Red. The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a piece of Whisper White that was stamped in Real Red with Inkadinkado Hearts and layered on Real Red and Basic Black.  The embellishments are Recollections brads.

My husband is pretty romantic but doesn't do fuss or muss.  I know he loves the cards I craft for him, especially the Valentines.  I picked up this paper pad because it has a fair bit of black which I think is great for a more masculine Valentine.  I really love the red, pink, white and black colour combination.  Those two little love birds in the top left corner are pretty darn cute too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment