Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nature Still Calling

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the masculine version of yesterday's card.


The printed paper is Scrap With In Reach "The Cottage" layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Close To My Heart Colonial White and layered on more Early Espresso.  The horizontal strip is a crimped piece of Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I think this is a fairly decent masculine card.  I used the metal embellishments to reinforce the masculine feel.  The crimper was close at hand on my work surface and I really liked the texture on some of my earlier cards so thought it was worth repeating here.  This card really took me just minutes to pull together.  It helped that many of the elements had already been selected further to yesterday's version.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment