Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blossoms Of Blue

Hello everyone,

Now that I've used all the yellow card bases, it's time to move on to the bright green ones.  Again, what the heck was I thinking!


The textured card base is DCWV.  The patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered with Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The images are Stampin' Up Stippled Blossoms stamped in Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf, and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Doodlebug mini pearls.

While this printed paper is not an absolute match to the card base, the tone works extremely well, especially layered with white.  I can't quite figure why I love the printed paper so much yet the green card base I'm less than excited about?  I played with a number of images before settling on this favourite two-step stamp.  I was easily able to match the blue colours of the image with those in the paper.  The blue rather calms all that bright green I think.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle



No comments:

Post a Comment