Friday, May 1, 2015

Lacy And Lovely

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card explores some more different colours to work with the bright green card base.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The images are Stampin' Up Daydream Medallions stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper and Sweet Leaf, and Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker.  The ribbon is Michael's Craftsmart.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I absolutely drew on the colours of the printed paper for this card.  It sure is busy!  I used this stamped image in the recent thank you card series.  This one was much easier to stamp - its practice.  I couldn't believe I actually had some ribbon that worked so well with the printed paper.  I wouldn't say this is a card favourite but I don't hate it either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment