Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Best One

Hello everyone,

This is the best card of this black charity card series.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Dollarama layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The embellishments are EK Success Valentine Dots.

Such a simple and straightforward card and it's actually my favourite of the lot.  I love how the sparkly bright pink dots just pop against the printed paper.  I debated adding more sparkle to the printed paper because all those dots would really glitter up well but decided that less would actually be better.  This was such a quick and easy card I don't actually think you could go wrong with it no matter what the colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment