Saturday, May 9, 2015

Just Mom

Hello everyone,

I had a number of Mother's Day commission cards to craft and I'll be posting them over the next few days.


The printed paper is October Afternoon Reading layered on Recollections Kraft and Close To My Heart Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip ink on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Kraft.  The embellishments are brads of unknown origin.

This particularly special Mom is a real book lover so when I found this sheet of paper at a local craft store, I knew it was perfect.  I love the vintage feeling of the paper and the titles on the book spines are a riot.  I've had these brad for so long that I've no idea where I bought them.  They work perfectly in colour and design that they should have come with the paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment