Sunday, May 31, 2015

Birthday Sweetness

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one of the sweetest woman I know.


The printed paper is BoBunny Smoochable Love Potion layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Cotton Candy.  The ribbon is American Crafts Glitter ribbon.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basic Light Pink Rhinestones.

This is actually Valentine paper but I used it to reflect the sweetness of my girlfriend.  She is a very talented baker but I didn't want to use some of the 'baking' papers I've used on her earlier cards.  Notwithstanding the hearts, this paper actually strikes me as just sweet and pretty so I figured I could get away with using it for a birthday card.  I choose a really swirly birthday sentiment to work with the swirls in the images.  I'm very pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment