Thursday, May 7, 2015

Punched Perfectly

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card had a number of false starts before I got on track.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Prima Forever Young layered on Recollections Kraft.  The mosaic shapes were punched from textured Stampin' Up More Mustard, Creamy Caramel and Really Rust.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

I first attempted to stamp images which worked really well with the great printed paper layer.  That was a frustrated endeavor and utter failure.  Given my frustration, I decided to step back into my comfort zone and leave the images in their cases.  It was a good call because these punched pieces against the patterned paper works great!  I popped up the sentiment piece to make it even more of a focal point.  Another great masculine card for the sale has been crafted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment