Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fabulously Flourished

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another of my daughter's girlfriends who are going to be graduating in the next couple of weeks.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Classic Calendars layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and Twilight, and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The images are Stampin' Up Thanks For Caring stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Recollections White, painted with LuminArte Buttercup, Deep Coral and Mediterranean Blue, and layered on more Twilight and Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Twilight.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Blue Sparkles.

I couldn't resist picking up this colourful flourished paper.  It just presents so many wonderful possibilities!  I picked these particular images because I thought they worked well with the flourishes.  The young lady getting this card is extremely girly and she love pretty colours and glitter.  I dusted off the Twinkling H2Os because I couldn't craft this card without some significant glitter!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment