Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Brightly Blooming

Hello everyone,

This is the last post of the commissioned Mother's Day cards I've recently crafted.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Painted Blooms layered on Stampin' Up Rose Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Mother's Love stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White, layered on Rose Red, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The butterfly is a scrap of painted and glittered watercolour paper.  The embellishment is Close To My Heart pink sparkles.

The lovely woman who requested this card for her Mom asked for bright, cheerful and floral.  It was particularly easy to craft because I just love this Painted Blooms paper.  If I hadn't been so set on this paper, I would have had way too much choice to narrow it down.  I didn't photograph the inside but I actually stamped some floral images and the other part of this sentiment, something I rarely do.  I'm so happy with this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment