Monday, May 18, 2015

Bloomin' Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Another charity card for you today.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is BasicGrey Urban Prairie layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Close To My Heart Hollyhock.  The images are Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Crushed Curry and Hollyhock and Papillon Potpourri stamped in Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I've decided for this set of card bases to not only use leftovers from my scrap paper bin but to try to do a variety of masculine, feminine, adult and juvenile cards.  We'll see how I manage.  I love the contrast of the Work of Art stamp against the more formal butterflies.  I think its an interesting contrast that works well because the colours are great together. This isn't a colour combination I would normally be drawn to but I pulled them from the printed paper.  It's no wonder I love BasicGrey so very much.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment