Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Darling Dinos

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card is a young boy's birthday card.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed papers are My Mind's Eye "Sunny Days" Dots/Lime.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on more "Sunny Days".  The embellishments are K&Company Rough & Tumble Dinosaur.

This is an extremely simple card that relies completely on these great dinosaur stickers.  I think its a great boy card.  I love this dotted paper and it works so well with these stickers.  I don't have much by way of kid stamps so I rely on stickers and I love these in particular.  I couldn't have picked stickers that worked any better with the card base and the printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment