Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Girly Goodness

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderfully girly birthday card.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Docrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell.  The image is Stampin' Up Happy Moments stamped in Close To My Heart Slate on Whisper White, coloured with Faber-Castell pencil crayons, and layered on Close To My Heart Baby Pink and more Whisper White.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up Happy Moments stamped on Whisper White.  The image is highlighted with K&Company Gold Gel Extreme, Wink of Stella Clear 999, and Lavender Stickles.

I really like these lovely banners and I think the bird cages and butterflies are so girly.  I love how the stamped image and sentiment are in the same style as the images on the paper.  I think I did a pretty good job at the colouring although to be fair, this wasn't a very complex image to colour.  I debated adding more Stickles but decided having them just on the image really makes it pop.  A great girly card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment