Friday, May 8, 2015

Fall Sympathy

Hello everyone,

This is the last of this particular coloured DCWV card base that I've crafted for the charity card sale at the office this Fall.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Prima Forever Young layered on Recollections Kraft. The images is Stampin' Up Faith In Nature stamped in Really Rust on Recollections Vanilla and layered on More Mustard and Really Rust.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on More Mustard.

I couldn't do a Fall card without using this great Stampin' Up image.  I originally stamped this sentiment for yesterday's card but just couldn't make it work with the mosaic punched piece.  If I had crafted a more 'female' card, I would have added Stickles to the printed paper because all those dots are just perfect for Stickles.  I used a Pinterest post to get inspiration for the layered punch for the sentiment.  I raised it on a dimensional to give it interest and found I love how the image seems to flow right from the sentiment element.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment